Abstract Submission Rules
SPECIFIC GUIDELINES FOR PAPER
1. Papers/abstracts will be uploaded to the congress abstract submission page by August 10, 2018.
2. Papers must not have been previously presented or published nor submitted to, or be under consideration at other conferences or journals. Statements to this effect must be contained in the required letter of transmittal/email that must accompany the paper.
3. Proceedings occur in the title, study problem, purpose, method, findings and results. The abstract text of the paper, including the authors' information, cannot exceed a page (200-300 words). Times New Roman 12 pt font should be used in writing. Proceedings that do not conform to the sample proceeding format are not considered.
4. All proceedings will be reviewed and scored by the double-blind referee. According to the paper rating, the proceedings will be accepted as oral or poster (except optional poster notification). Information on the acceptance status of the notified proceedings will be provided.
5. All accepted proceedings will be published in the conference abstract e-book. However, in order for the proceeding to be included in the printing process, at least one of the authors of the proceeding must register to conference until 15 September 2018.
6. Those who want to publish their study as articles in the Journal of International Health Sciences and Management (JIHSAM) need to prepare their articles in a 6-12 page range and upload to the system at http://dergipark.gov.tr/jihsam (Deadline 01 September 2018). Studies will be published according to the result of a double-blinded evaluation.
7. Abstract text should be sent in English.
8. Presentations must be prepared in English. The participants will be able to make oral presentations in Turkish.
9. As a result of the evaluation of the scientific committee, the "best papers award" will be given to selected proceedings.
10. Although an participant may be named in more than one paper, the participant may only be able to present a oral presentation. There was no restriction on poster.